Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello out there........

I seem to have lost my blogging motivation.  I don 't know why or where it's gone.  It seems like is extremely busy these days and I don't even have time to blog on my family blog, let alone my hobby blog.  It's sad, really that life gets that way.

I haven't done much lately in crafting, but I do have some great preschool ideas floating around on my computer that I need to share.  And okay, so I have done a few crafts, but here is the thing about blogging.  I always feel like it's already been done, or I feel like I can't compete.  Yeah, I'm having a pity party.  It happens.

I don't have school tomorrow, so I am going to try and get some posts up and scheduled to roll out.  I don't think that I will be posting as much as I was before. It's to hard.  I don't know how the ladies who are the rock stars of the blog world do it!  I am certainly not able to.  So bare with me and hopefully you will see some new posts soon.

Thanks for sticking with me. 

2 comments:

Michelle J. said...

Don't worry about us, please! Just do what you feel like doing. As far as what to share, share anything. I love seeing many different people's ideas, and going with what will work for me. I also have a preschooler, so I would love anything you have for that. It's OK if you don't post as much as before--I appreciate anything you have to share. Best wishes!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Brandy...there's no shame in being busy and not having the time or energy for blogging. Life happens and people understand that!

Oh, and I consider YOU a 'rock star' of the blogging world, not because you post every day and spend every waking moment crafting...but because of who YOU are and the fun ideas you share! Don't try to compete with others out there...just be true to yourself!