Friday, July 9, 2010

Daily Reads & an explanation

Sorry, I've kinda been a slacker! Okay, well not really. I've had sick, sick kids! That is not supposed to happen during the summer! But it has been horrible! And then I've had a million kids at my house. Helping a friend out during a very tough time in her life, I've been tending quite a bit. Hmmm, what else? Oh yeah, I will be gone a lot during the next month!! So bare with me while I take a break. I have girls camp and then a 10 day vacation, my oldest is getting baptized and that is just for starters! I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing! I do have a few posts coming up. Mostly food. For some reason I'm in the mood to cook, because dang it all, I'm pretty good at it and it seems to be where my thoughs have been lately.
Anyway, here are a few more of my favorite blogs. Some of these I've read for years, though I am not sure how they missed the list before ??? My brand new favorite blog is House of Smith! Holy cow, the girls is super crafty!! Loving it!


No comments: