Friday, July 16, 2010

Christmas in July Exchange

Awhile back, I signed up for a Christmas in July gift exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous. I just wanted to share the cute gift that I got from my gifter, Pedey, who has a great cooking blog!
The package was addressed to me and my my little girl. She made us these cute matching bags! I absolutely love them.
I love how feminine they are on the outside and the bright lining she used on the inside. They are darling!

Piper took hers and proceeded to fill it up with her little princess dolls and accessories. She totes them everywhere with her. In fact, I haven't had a chance to use my purse, because Piper has been using them both!
Thanks Pedey! I love them!! Can't wait to do the next exchange! It's always fun to get fun mail, instead of junk mail and bills!


2 comments:

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

Yay!! I was just posting over at C.A. that I hoped to see you post so I could know you got them... then I refreshed & there you were!! LOL Perfect timing! I'm glad Piper's enjoying the bags - hopefully you'll get a chance to use one now & then, too!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Ok, how stinkin cute are those bags!! What a fun idea for mommy and me bags. love it! Thanks for showing off your gift! I love seeing what everyone made :) The next gift exchange will be in november, I hope you'll participate again!
happy crafting,
Linda