Monday, June 7, 2010

A Couple of Food Storage Recipes

Sorry, I've been missing in action! Last week was crazy! I mean crazy, crazy! I held a mini-food storage class at my house. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. I wanted to share with you the recipes that I made up. You can dowload them here.

These yummy whole-wheat brownies, were adapted from the cookbook, I Can't Believe It's Food Storage. I also made up a yummy Mexican Casserole with dehydrated beans and tvp, a wheatberry casserole and wheat bread. The wheat bread recipe is the one from My Crazy Life's blog. I have posted it before. It is by far the best bread recipe ever!

Happy Monday! See you all later this week. We are in the midst of hosting a Pinkalicious Party. I'll be back with those details later this week!

No comments: