Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I need a Favor

I feel bad even putting this on this blog. I mean, I feel really strange, it's really my husbands idea, and I mean, we're friends right???

My little sweetie is in a cute baby contest. There are only 10 contestants so our odds are pretty good. We are trying to win a photo session from the very talented Deborah Harroun. I live 4 hours away from her, but I'm willing to travel because I am so impressed with her work. If you have a minute, would you please go and vote for her? I would appreciate it so much. You can vote once a day on her website and if your live in Utah, you should visit her facebook page and become a fan. That is how I found out about this contest. Then if you become a facebook fan, you could vote on that page to. You can vote their once a day also.

Click here to vote for cute #3.

But please, don't feel obligated to vote. Only if you would like to help, and we would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

I voted! She's adorable!!!