Monday, February 1, 2010

Orange Peel: HCG Smoothie

I just did HCG agian and Orange Peel has a great Strawberry smoothie that counts as 1 serving of fruit. It's super tasty, but it's $5.00!!!! Which to me, is a lot of money. So I came home and whipped one up on my own and I actually liked it better than the Orange Peel smoothie.

Strawberry Smoothie:

1 & 1/2 cup crushed ice, or ice cubes
enough cold water to make 2 cups w/ the ice
1 pkg. strawberry flavored crystal light
10 medium frozen strawberries
fresh lemon juice 1/2 to 1 full lemon, to taste

Blend until smooth. If you would like you can add truvia, or vanilla flavored stevia. You don't even need to have the crysal light. It adds more flavor, but it does add 10 calories. It counts as 1 serving of fruit and this amount will make a huge cup. It makes you feel like your getting a great treat!!!





1 comment:

Sharon said...

so what do you think of the HCG? I just started the homeopathic HCG (Drops) gained three pounds on my gorge days and am hoping to drop at least 30 in the next 30 days.