Thursday, November 5, 2009

My New Job: TupperWare Consultant

I have taken the plunge and have decided to add one more thing to my overflowing plate. I am now a Tupperware Consultant! I am so excited for this journey and the opportunity it will give me to get out of debt. That is my sole goal for this. I am anxious to see where it takes me. I know that the turnover is great and people are in and out home businesses like these but I really am striving to make it work and be a successful distributor! I have five parties lined up and hopefully I can get more parties lined up in the very near future.
If you are looking for Tupperware and aren't sure where to look, I have my own little webpage that you can order from here and it will be delivered to your home! Feel free to do so. Also, you can do a catalog party from this site and earn free Tupperware for Christmas gifts. Let me know if this is something you would like to do and I can help you with it. There are so many new items and so many items always on sale. The great thing about Tupperware is that the warranty is for life and they also keep some of the "vintage" products around.
Here is to a great opportunity that will hopefully be a success!

2 comments:

Lillian J. Banks said...

My sister sells that and really enjoys it- good luck and have fun!

Randi Gardner said...

I've been meaning to ask you if you could bring a lot of catalogs to my party.. lots of people cant attend but have requested a caalog.