Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Latest Pantry MUST HAVE

A couple of weeks ago I was walking through COSTCO and came across a wonderful sample of the greatest cereal in the world! I didn't think I could ever leave the Quakers oatmeal for another one but indeed I have. Coach's Oats has a different flavor that sets it way apart from the others. It is a mixture of cracked oats and toasted oats and let me tell ya, it is delicious. I have had it for breakfast every morning since then.
On the back it gives great recipes for Oatmeal Cookies and Oatmeal Pancakes that I must try sometime. The kids aren't big fans of the Oatmeal unless I add generous amounts of sugar and brown sugar, but I think it is because they are use to the other brands. I think with some getting use to, they will also learn to love it.
I just had to share this great product that I came across. I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment: