Friday, October 2, 2009

I Love Fall

I love the fall. Chilly mornings and sweaters. I love the apple and pumpkin desserts. I love that it has cooled down enough for me to bake again and to make soup for dinner. I love the fall colors, not that we see much of them here Dixie, but I love them. My husband is heading to my hometown to hunt this weekend and I am going to have him bring me home lot's of fall leaves!

Know what else I am excited for? Halloween! I love it. I love the excitement that emanates from my children. I love cheesy costumes and scary ones! I love the children's parade at the school and I love Halloween parties.

I just love this time of year. I'd dare say, that it is my very favorite time of year.

Happy Fall everyone!

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I second your sentiment, I love fall. Now if we could only get it to stop snowing here it would all be perfect!

Letti said...

I love fall too. I actually think it has finally arrived here in Southern California.

Smullin Family said...

I dare say it IS my favorite season!

Danielle Mahoney said...

I completely agree. Maybe it is because I was born in the fall but it is my favorite. I made Pumpkin Cheesecake yesterday and we have a rocking Halloween Party every year. Sorry you don't get many fall leaves I will enjoy all of them here in UTAH for you!