Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Proposal

This was a FUNNY movie! Mandee and I went and saw it this weekend. It was my first time and her second time. She thought it was even better the second time around. It's a laugh out loud, pee your pants kind of funny!!

I love Sandra Bullock and she did an amazing job. I loved Ryan Reynolds, whom I had never seen play a leading part. He's pretty cute, too, I must add.

The movie is about an unlikely love. Facing deportation back to Canada, Margaret (bullock), blackmails her assistant into marrying her. The spend a weekend in Sitka, Alaska, with his family and things go far from planned.

So funny! It's one I am going to have to buy. It has some old faces that you rarely see anymore. It has the amazing Betty White, who did a fabulous job!!! You also see Craig T. Nelson!! I haven't seen him in years!

Mandee and I give this an A+ rating. It's defiently worth seeing if you want a good laugh!!

No comments: