Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Have a Confession to Make......

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO IKEA! Sad, isn't it? Sadly, there is no Ikea where I live and the closest one is in Las Vegas and when I go to Las Vegas, I try to leave it as quicly as I can. However, I am on my way to California today and I need to find an Ikea somewhere along the way, so I can go and browse their baking section. If I have to stop at every Ikea between here and San Diego to find that cookie cutter set, I will. I. MUST. HAVE. IT. It's not a want, it's a need. Check out some of these great finds.

Red baking dishes. I love them. This one is only $6.99.
My hubby hunts. He's into everything outdoors and so are my boys. I think these are darling!
This is my very favorite of all the little beauties I saw. I must have this simply for the flower shaped cookie cutter in the middle. I'm envisioning my sweet daughter and her friends decorating cookies in my kitchen.
Cakes and I do not tend to get along, but for $1.49 I may try this fun stencil set. I can just see a fun baby shower cake with polka dots. Yep, going to have to try it.
To see all this and lot's more, click here. The best thing is that they are extremely affordable!

4 comments:

Kris said...

I have never been in Ikea either but I LOVE browsing through their website. THey have so many cool things.

Lib-Dawg said...

Vegas finally got an Ikea? I can't believe you have never been! I went to Ikea for the first time about five years ago and make it a point every-time I'm in Cali to go. There is one right off the 5, north of Irvine - that's the one I always go too. But, this weekend Jessie and I will be hitting Ikea in SLC so I will for sure check on the cookie cutters cause I think they are darling!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great article on IKEA products. I have to tell you though that IKEA has yet to open in Las Vegas. There are no plans to open one anytime soon.

Our business, modernlv.com specializes in bringing IKEA home furnishings quicker and faster than IKEA can.

Unknown said...

Great article on IKEA products. I have to tell you though that IKEA has yet to open in Las Vegas. There are no plans to open one anytime soon.

My wife and I have a company, modernlv.com, that specializes in bringing IKEA home furnishing to Las Vegas and have become the Las Vegas IKEA tribe leaders.