Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Color Me Pretty


I don't really know where this idea came from. I have seen it done in primary, but I was just driving down the road today and had the thought that I wanted to let the kids do this for an activity and they had a blast!! I went and let each child pick out their own color butcher paper. Then I traced each of them and let them color them. They had a lot of fun! J.D. made himself into a cowboy and Tyson of course, was Spiderman! Super easy and fun to do. Cheap too, that is my favorite kind of activity!!!

Not so friendly with the two-year-old however. I traced her body and she was super good for that, but I looked over while I was helping Tyson and she was covered from head to toe in marker. So was my door! Thank heavens for Magic Erasers!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

I'm so grateful for my magic eraser, too. But it still looks like you had tons of fun!