Monday, May 4, 2009

Mandees Monday Menu

This week I am being a little more lazy. I need easy meals this week, since the end of school is coming up. Thanks again to lovely bloggers that have great recipes. Hopefully next week I will be able to pull my menu from the Worldwide Ward Cookbook! (my mothers day dream. :)

Tuesday: Enchilada Casserole (from HayLees food-have I mentioned I love her blog)/Chipotle
Tomato Rice (Good Eats n sweets)

Wednesday: Lemon Herb Chicken (HayLees Food-my family would starve without her blog!),
Roasted Potatoes/Vegetable

Thursday: Brown Sugar Meatloaf (Jadis favorite Recipes-another blog I LOVE)

Friday: Cheese & Roasted Garlic Tortellini with Alfredo sauce/steamed brocolli/garlic bread

Saturday: Pork Chops/Baked Potato/Spinach salad

Sunday: Pot Roast and Veggies

No comments: