Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You've Been Egged!

This is such a great family home evening! Posting it a little late, but you could do it whenever! You've got 3 day's! We did this on Monday night and had so much fun! We went and got Mandee's house and she was nice enough to take pictures for me. How do you doorbell ditch and stop to take a picture?
I got the darling sign off of Executive Homemaker. You have to be a member to be able to print, but it's free and so well worth the 2 minutes it will take you to sign up. Click here to go directly to the sign!

5 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Cute idea, probably now I'm going to steal it. ;)

Kellie said...

So cute, thanks for the link and fun idea...we may have to egg someone this week ;)

Dover Fam said...

Thanks Brandy! My kids loved this! They were soo excited. Although you had to call and tell me there were eggs on my lawn. :) You are awesome. Hmmmmmmm who should we egg??????????

Skye said...

Such a great idea! Can't wait to try it out!

Anonymous said...

This is very cute! When I was a kid my mom would take my brother and me late on the night before Easter and we'd throw eggs filled with coins into the yards of people we knew who had little ones. We never told anyone that it was us...not even the parents where we put them. It was our "good deed" for the kids of the neighborhood and now I can't wait to do it with my kids!