Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baskin Robbins 31 Cents Night


I am so excited to announce this! Every year Baskin Robbins has 31 cents night on April 29 from 5pm-10pm. They, then in turn give a $100,000 donation from the proceeds this brings in to the National Firefighter Volunteer Council. I think this is amazing. My husband was a volunteer firefighter for a couple of years until his schedule got crazy. But I know that this money benefits all these great volunteer fire stations around the country.
Participating stores will reduce prices of small ice cream scoops to .31 . At some locations you may also have an opportunity to make a donation to local fire charities.

So go get a scoop for 31 cents and in turn you will be helping a great Council. For a reminder, which if you are like me will be needed, just text SCOOP to 31310 and they will send you a one.

1 comment:

Active Ackleys said...

Not Fair!!! I love baskin Robbins. The kids love the bubble gum ice cream. I'm just an old fashioned gold medal ribbon girl myself. Anyways, we went to the 31 cent night in colorado last summer. Yummy!! Have fun and enjoy!!