Monday, April 13, 2009

Alison's Pantry
















I want to tell you about a great company, Alison's Pantry. I have been a distributor for Alison's Pantry for about 2 years. I started selling it because, they have amazing products! My mom was a distributor, many years ago, when I was a kid and my sister has been a distributor for several years.

When my last baby was born, I took a leap of faith and quit my job of 8 years. I wanted to stay home with my kids. I decided that I would sell Alison's Pantry as a way to help bring in a little bit of income to my home and use it as a way to build up my food storage. I have yet to bring home any money, but I do bring home lot's of yummy food! Every month I put all of my income right back into products. It's been a huge supplement to our grocery budget.

This has been a great opportunity for my family. Everyone helps out. My kids help to deliver flyers and help bring in the smaller boxes, on the day's that the truck comes. My husband, helps unload the truck and deliver orders. It's been a great opportunity to teach my children about working hard and allows us to do so as a family.

The best part about Alison's Pantry is the products! I could go on and on. You really don't have to sell the products because they sell themselves. They carry everything from Pantry basics, such as wheat, spices, and bulk jello to frozen food, such as pizza sticks, chicken strips, steaks, and precooked bacon. They also carry candles, canning supplies, storage containers and emergency supplies. It's amazing, the wide variety of items that they carry. We have our favorites! We LOVE the Daily's precooked bacon, the Alison's Pantry Pretzel mix, Vanilla Powder, Tools Chicken Strips, and Yukon Gold Hash Browns. The list could go on and on! These are only a few of the items we order on a regular basis.

They have distributors in the following states;Utah, Idaho, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Nebraska, Colorado, & parts of Arizona. If your interested in finding a local distributor, contact me at mandeeandbrandy@yahoo.com and I can get you that information. Or if your interested in becoming a distributor, you can also contact me and I can get you to where you need to go. To check out our current catalog, click here, then click on catalog 6.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm a distributor too! Don't ya just love all the stuff!