Friday, January 30, 2009

The craftiness of others

Sorry that we are such horrible bloggers. We did so well right at the start. We each tried to post at least 3 to 4 posts a week. And we did really good until the holidays came. And now we are in a rut. It's not that we aren't doing fun stuff, but we're busy! All you mom's know how busy it gets. So, please bear with us while we catch up and try to prioritize our lives. Blogging here and on my family blog has lately gotten put on the back burner. Sorry! It's just the way it is. I am trying to work my schedule out so that I am spending more time with my kids, trying to fit in exercise, and everything else in life. I'm afraid I'm giving up some of my blogging time for exercise. It's important and I'm really trying to get into the habit of doing it.

Good thing that there are some really crafty ladies out and about to get ideas from. Of course, because I am dieting, and trying really hard to be good, I want to bake. But I love to bake regardless, and here are two great idea's that we are going to try.

I found this little gem at Make and Takes. So much fun! I wonder what else you could make. See it here.
How cool is this cake? I'm going to try it. This weekend perhaps. It's super easy. At least it sounds super easy. See it here. Wouldn't it be fun to do it in all valentine day colors. OOOH! Or make cute cupcakes for the preschool party, although that would take oodles of time. I'll have to ponder that one.

For some great valentine printable sfor the kiddo's click here and here . And for tons of great ideas and printable valentines, check out Skip to My Lou's Valentine page.
What idea's have you seen or do you have???

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Those cakes look awesome!!! Just want you to know I love your blog!!! Keep it up, and thanks for the info on the recipe book - I'm starting my long journey on making one! :)

Kris said...

Those cakes look so fun. I am going to have to try them!!!!!