Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pumpkin Cheesecake


Crust:
1 & 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
5 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 Tbsp. sugar

Filling:
3 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. canned pumpkin
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. allspice

Mix crust ingredinet together just until coated and crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the side of an 8 inch spring pan. Bake for 5 minutes at 350. Set aside
Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, and spices. Mix until creamy and smooth. Pour into pie crust. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until top turns a bit darker. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature, and then refrigerated. After chilled, remove the pan sides and cut. Serve with whipped cream.
I made this without a crust today. Long reasoning, but I did. I put mine in a 9x13 pan. SMELLS SO GOOD!! Can't wait for tomorrow, when I get to eat it. I have been eating cookies all day. Not all the kids will eat pie. I'll post them next week. To die for Chocolate chip cookies!!

No comments: