Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm In a Posting Funk

I stared at the computer screen last night, trying to come up with a post for today. I thought and thought and racked my brain, going back through my family archives for something that we could post. I'VE GOT NOTHING! Do you ever have day's where your creativity seems to have gone on vacation?

So my question to you is; What do you do to rejuvenate? What little things do you do to get the creative juices flowing? Curious minds want to know!

Don't worry. It won't last. Hopefully tomorrow I will have my mind back, but today I am going to play with my kids and not worry about it. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I do a random google search for ideas. Sometimes it helps. That's all I got!

Vanessa said...

I look at my fav blogs...browse some fun magazine...or you know I am thinking of just taking a week off soon :)

vanessa from inevergrewup.net

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Ummm...I don't have creative juices. Buuuuttt, this was a fun idea for us recently. We made vanilla pudding, separated it into bowls, added a few drops of food coloring and painted pictures with it. Then we ate the leftover pudding (the extra we didn't paint with, I am a strong supporter of no double dipping or backwashing). I have pictures I need to post. You can also use a pudding cup to paint or dump into a cookie sheet for your kids to practice writing spelling words, write math problems, etc. I hope life's load lessens for you soon...

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh to this, I hit upon this website I find It incredibly helpful and it's helped me alot. I should be able to contribute & aid others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You About.