Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown

Have I confused you?? Shouldn't the title be It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown?? Seeing as it's October, it should be, but what's a girl to do when her 3 year old refuses to watch anything but It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown? Well this girl thought, let's break out the eggs.

Every year I buy several egg dye kits on clearance. They come in handy for the strangest things. Such as dying eggs in October!! I found these darling stickers at the dollar store and I bought them, knowing we would do something fun with them, but not knowing what.

See this cute little blond haired guy ^^^^^ The one in the John Deere shirt. He's the reason we are decorating eggs in October. I thought this was a great idea, because kids love to dye eggs and why not?? We'll eat them and it's always funner to eat them when they come in such fun colors!!
I loved this picture. Look at the look on J.D.'s face. He pulled the egg out of the purple dye and said, "It's kinda pinkish!!" Silly kid. They had so much fun. I think we might be making red and green eggs in a few months. Who knows???

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

Such a great idea!!!