Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Italian Pasta Salad

I have 3 failproof salads that I make for family dinners and potlucks. This is one of them. I have another one that is a pasta dish, and next time I have a function, I'll make it and post it, because it is SUPER YUMMY! I love this one too, but I can't decide which one is my favorite. My sister-in-law had a birthday party this past weekend and this was what I took to share. And I left with a clean bowl and not an ounce to bring home for lunch the next day :(.

1 package colored twirly noodles
1 jar Zesty Italian Dressing
1 can olives
1 cucumber
1 package grape tomatoes
1 8 oz. package of Feta Cheese

Boil noodles and drain. Add sliced olives, halved tomatoes, and chopped cucumber. Add a good coating of Italian dressing. Chill in the refrigerator. Just prior to serving, add another good coat of dressing and stir in the Feta! I LOVE Feta, but anyway, I promise it will be a hit.

2 comments:

Kris said...

This was so yummy. Thanks for posting. I am going to have to make it sometime. I love it.

mylittlegems said...

I am making this for dinner right now- thanks- I did not know what we were going to eat- and this sounds perfect!