Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bored

I've been in a bit of a momma funk! I have a billion things on my plate and my kids are just along for the ride most day's and we haven't been doing as many crafts as we usually do.

Today I was thinking, what could I do that would be easy and fun and this is what I came up with. Both Nathan and Tyson are preschool age and are working on learning their name. So I wrote their names on construction paper with glue and gave them a bowl of fruit flavored cheerios, which for some odd reason no one will eat and wahoo a craft in minutes.

First Names

Middle Name

All done!
We also did a few pictures of flowers and the likes. Super easy, boredom buster!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just found your blog the other day, and what great timing. I love this idea! We'll be doing it tomorrow!! Thanks:)

Mom of Two said...

I like this idea. I think I will try it with my daughter.