Saturday, September 20, 2008

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Did ya miss us???? We sure missed you guys! ManDee and I have been on hiatus. And it has been a fabulous weekend!!! We had the chance to go to Las Vegas and attend the Time Out For Women Conference. It was an AMAZING weekend! So spiritual and uplifting. Also tiring. ManDee and I stayed up and talked to Kris until 2:30 last night and had to get up at 6:00 am to get ready for the day! Isn't it funny that when a mom gets a chance to sleep all night, she decided to stay up and talk to adults? Not only adults, but people we talk to everyday.

We missed you guys!!! We talked about the blog a lot and even checked our comments on Kris's cell phone. And CONGRATULATIONS to Mandee!! She won a great prize from Lil Peanuts! I'm tellin' ya, it's possible to win! We both have now in just a few short weeks.

You'll all have to ask Mandee about my James Bond moves first thing in the morning. Funny stuff! Anyway, we should be back Monday with more fun posts and I think that each of us will give you a report on what we learned and Mandee has some great pictures to share. If you ever have a chance to go, I highly recommend it. For all you local gal's here in St. George, they are bringing it here next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can ya tell I'm excited?

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thanks for a super fun weekend ladies. I am so glad you both came. Love you lots!!!!!