Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Better Than_ _ _Cake-You fill in the blank

Finished Project
Happiness is licking the bowl. I was trying to be sneaky in the kitchen by keeping the bowl to myself but after I licked the spoon two times I felt really guilty. So I called for them to finish the job. It won't be to many years before they won't be around to lick the bowl. They liked the bowl of stuff but weren't too keen on the cake. Silly kids.

1 box devils food cake mix
caramel topping
Heath candy bars(Crushed up)
chocolate cool-whip
Bake cake according to directions. Let cool for a few minutes. Poke holes with fork all over the cake. Drizzle caramel over top. so it starts to melt into the cake. Put it in the fridge to completely cool. Add cool whip to top of cake and top with heath candy bar.

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I love this cake. This is the cake that I always ask for on my Birthday!